This item is currently out of stock
Tamiya brings back another timeless classic with the re-release of the Mitsubishi Pajero Metaltop Wide R/C model.
About the Mitsubishi Pajero
First introduced in 1982, Mitsubishi's Pajero line of Sport Utility Vehicles has enjoyed much commercial and racing success. It was available in both short wheelbase 3-door and long wheelbase 5-door versions. Special race versions of the Pajero have been taking part in rally races around the world since 1983, and it is the single most successful vehicle in the history of the Paris Dakar Rally, a fact which confirms the Pajero's superb off-road capabilities.
About the Model
- Limited edition re-release of the 1/10 R/C Mitsubishi Pajero Metaltop Wide assembly kit.
- 4WD XC chassis features realistic suspension system.
- Front and rear gear differentials ensure dependable power transmission.
- Suspension equipped with oil dampers to effectively absorb shocks from off-road driving.
- Modern TEU-104BK ESC replaces the old 3-step MSC, Type 540 motor is also included.
- Exquisitely-detailed body shell is made from durable ABS resin and Tamiya TS Spray Paints can be used to create custom paint schemes.
- Headlight mounts enable installation of high brightness LEDs. LEDs can also be installed for the auxiliary fog lights on the front bumper. (LEDs not included).
- A perfect item for enthusiasts seeking true-to-life scale realism in their R/C cars.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo and receiver
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment