This item is currently out of stock
Last year, Tamiya released the amazing Tiger I Early Production Full-Option Complete Kit as a culmination of decades of military model and R/C experience. This year, it is the M4 Sherman that rolls out of Tamiya's R/C Tank factory. Tamiya's all new M4 Sherman 105mm Howitzer tank has been designed for maximum ease-of-use and for control by either a 2-channel or 4-channel R/C system (separately available).
Since Tamiya is behind this R/C M4 Sherman, authenticity in scale, body detailing, and working suspension goes without saying. Acoustic authenticity is also high on the score sheet, through the digitally recorded sounds of a real Continental R975-C4 9-cylinder engine, which roars from the bowls of the tank as it runs. And speaking of the running, you will be able to recreate all the speed and nimbleness of the full-sized M4 Sherman with state-of-the-art R/C technology.
2-Channel R/C System for Complete Range of Movement
- Forward/reverse over wide range of speed.
- Gradual turning, pivot turning, super pivot turning.
- Rotation of turret, raising/lowering of cannon.
- Illuminating head and taillights.
- Cannon firing (w/light and sound effects).
- Machine gun firing (w/light and sound effects).
*For 3-6, tank must be in stopped position.
And if That's Not Enough...
- Kit includes realistic tank commander figure in copula.
- Finely recreated M2 machine gun mounted above cannon.
- Abundant accessory parts including ammunition cases, K-rations, Jerry cans, etc.
- Pre-assembled tracks included for smooth running.
- Two Type-380 motors and two quality gearboxes included.
Requires 2 or 4-channel transmitter with self-neutral function (Futaba Attack T4VWD is recommended), battery
pack, and batteries for transmitter (sold separately). Digital trim radio transmitters are not recommended.