This item is currently out of stock
It has been a long time in coming, but Tamiya has heard the demand from fans around the world and is now proud to present award-winning truck maker Scania's state-of-the-art R470 Highline as the newest addition to our unique 1/14 scale R/C tractor truck series.
About the Scania R470 Highline
Swedish manufacturer Scania has a long history of producing exceptional trucks designed for long-haul transport. The company's R-series made its debut in 2004 and quickly built a highly favorable reputation that led to it being given the prestigious International Truck of the Year award in 2005.
About the Model
- 1/14 scale electric R/C assembly kit of the Scania R470 Highline.
- Aerodynamic body is precisely reproduced and front grill features mesh material for realistic look.
- Faithfully reproduced cabin tilts forward separately from fenders, just like on the full-size truck. Fender interiors and exteriors are fully depicted for the ultimate in accuracy and realism.
- Durable ladder frame chassis consists of aluminum channel and resin cross member.
- Kit-included coupler enables use of any of Tamiya's currently available 1/14 scale trailers.
- Includes assembly type 3-speed transmission. Use of separately available 4-channel transmitter allows gear shifting during running.
- Front and rear suspension consists of metal leaf springs and coil spring dampers. Durable die-cast metal front axle is float mounted on leaf spring and damper. Resin rear axle features differential gear.
- Propeller shaft transmits power from front mounted motor to rear wheels. Pin type propeller shaft joint reduces friction loss.
- Type 540 motor included.
- Separately requires battery, charger, and transmitter (4-channel transmitter highly recommended).
SEMI-TRUCK KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 4-Channel with servo(s)
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: for body
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment