This item is currently out of stock
Since the introduction of the Tractor Truck Scania R470 Highline, sales have continued favourably. This time, Tamiya are adding a special metal plated version of the R470 to the other four R/C tractor trucks in its line.
About the Scania R470 Highline
Swedish manufacturer Scania has a long history of producing exceptional trucks designed for long-haul transport. The company's R-series made its debut in 2004 and quickly built a highly favorable reputation that led to it being given the prestigious International Truck of the Year award in 2005.
About the Model
* 1/14 scale electric R/C assembly kit of the Scania R470 Highline.
* Aerodynamic body is precisely reproduced and front grill features mesh material for realistic look.
* Faithfully reproduced cabin tilts forward separately from fenders, just like on the full-size truck. Fender interiors and exteriors are fully depicted for the ultimate in accuracy and realism.
* Durable ladder frame chassis consists of aluminum channel and resin cross member.
* Kit-included coupler enables use of any of Tamiya's currently available 1/14 scale trailers.
* Includes assembly type 3-speed transmission. Use of separately available 4-channel transmitter allows gear shifting during running.
* Front and rear suspension consists of metal leaf springs and coil spring dampers. Durable die-cast metal front axle is float mounted on leaf spring and damper. Resin rear axle features differential gear.
* Propeller shaft transmits power from front mounted motor to rear wheels. Pin type propeller shaft joint reduces friction loss.
* Type 540 motor included.
* Separately requires battery, charger, and transmitter (4-channel transmitter highly recommended).
SEMI-TRUCK KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
* Radio: 4-Channel with servo(s)
* Electronic Speed Controller
* Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
* Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
* Paint: for body
* Misc. Items: Building and track equipment