The 2012 Truck of the Year award-winning Actros series is the flagship of the worlds leading truck manufacturer, Daimler. Its latest installment, the rear-wheel drive Actros 1851 GigaSpace runs on a 12.8-liter 6-cylinder turbo-charged engine generating 510hp and is used for long-distance haulage, heavy duty distribution haulage, construction haulage and so on.
The Tamiya 1/14 scale R/C kit faithfully captures all the detail of the full size rig using ABS plastic for the body parts and a 3-speed, shift on the fly working transmission.
TRACTOR-TRUCK KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear : 4-Channel Set (self-neutral stick type with lever-type 4ch trims) with receiver and servo(s)
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: for body
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment