The Cascadia Evolution is an aerodynamically advanced and more fuel efficient version of the Cascadia tractor manufactured by Trucks, a leading manufacturer in the North American market. This R/C assembly kit of the Cascadia Evolution faithfully recreates the truck's fuel-efficient form and includes a number of metal chassis parts. It is capable of gear changes via transmitter controls. Length: 648mm, Width: 195mm, Height: 308mm.
- 3-speed transmission allows gear changes via a 4-channel transmitter.
- Ladder frame chassis features aluminum side channels with resin cross members and is equipped with a coupler to enable linkage with semi-trailer.
- Power from the front-mounted motor is delivered to rear wheels via propeller shafts. Built-in differential gears enable smooth cornering.
- Highly-realistic suspension utilizes metal leaf springs and friction dampers.
- The model enjoys easy driving thanks to the float-mounted die-cast front axle and reinforced resin rear axle.
- The sleek form of the truck is accurately captured, and the model also features splendid interior details such as dashboard and seats. Gloss and matte finished metal-plated parts further heighten the model's realism.
TRACTOR-TRUCK KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio Gear : 4-Channel Set with receiver and servo(s)
- Electronic Speed Controller or MFC-01 or MFC-03.
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: suitable for above battery
- Tools and paints to complete r/c model