The stable of Tamiya 1/14 scale R/C trucks welcomes a new type in this assembly kit model of a timber truck with long rear bed featuring distinctive frame and stakes for carrying logs. The model depicts the Volvo FH16 Globetrotter, a 750hp 16.1-liter turbocharged engine powered truck from the Swedish company’s flagship FH Series that underwent a full model change in 2012.
*Timber shown is for reference only - not included with kit.
About the Model
- This is a 1/14 scale R/C tractor truck model assembly kit. Length: 733mm, width: 194mm, height: 306mm.
- The highly accurate body captures the FH16 Globetrotter form, with stainless steel photo-etched front grille, and cab interior details.
- Depictions of stakes (these are fixed to the model for safety purposes) and cab rear headboard use a durable combination of resin and metal.
- Assembly type 3-speed transmission allows gear changes via separately available 4-channel transmitter.
- Ladder frame features aluminum side channels with resin cross members.
- Power from the front-mounted motor is delivered to rear axles via propeller shaft. A built-in differential gear on each axle enables smooth cornering.
- Highly-realistic suspension utilizes metal leaf springs and friction dampers. The model enjoys easy driving thanks to the float-mounted die-cast front and reinforced resin rear axles.
- TR Mighty Tuned motor (35T) provides plenty of power, even when driving with loads.
- LED cables in Multi-Function Control (MFC) units are not compatible with this model. Customers will need to purchase separately available longer-cabled LEDs (Items 56549-56551) if using MFCs.
TRACTOR-TRUCK KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
- Radio: 4-Channel with servo(s)
- Electronic Speed Controller or Multi-Function Control (MFC) unit
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: for body
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment