This item is currently out of stock
About the Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit
Tamiya presents incredible sound and action options for any 1/14 scale R/C Tractor Truck with the all R/C Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit. This system, when mounted on the truck is located inside the cabin with speaker to the front and the MFC-01 unit to the rear. The control unit is mounted inside the left tool box for easy access.
A 4-channel R/C system activates all functions
By using your transmitter sticks and the trims you can control the truck movements (forward/backward running and turns), horn, motorized support legs (Item #56505) (sold separately), headlights, position lamps, roof lamps and speed indicators. You can also activate the back lamp, tail lamps and blinkers/hazard lamps as well as engine revving.
20 LED for 9 light functions
All lamps employed with the multi function unit are high brightness type LED. They are employed to reproduce headlights, position lamps, roof lamps, speed indicators, fog lamps, back lamp, tail lamps and blinkers/hazard lamps, which can be turned on/off with the transmitter.
||Headlights, Fog lamps, Position lamps, and Back lamp
||Roof lamps, Blinkers, Hazard lamps, and Speed indicators
24 Radio-Controlled Sound Effects
The multi function unit offers 24 radio-controlled sounds that have been digitally recorded from an actual tractor truck. The R/C Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit is capable of the following functions:
||Engine starter, Idling, Revving, Running with semi-trailer, Running without semi-trailer, and Engine stop
||Air dryer, Up-shifting, Down-shifting, Air discharging 1, Air discharging 2, Short horn, Continuous horn, and Parking brake
||Alarm 1, Alarm 2, Turn signal 1, Turn signal 2, Hazard, and Back alarm
||Coupler attachment, Coupler detachment
SEPARATELY REQUIRED ITEMS
1/14 scale R/C tractor trucks
NOTE 1: Always use 540 Type motor included in kit otherwise the electronic speed controller in the MFC-01 Unit may malfunction.
NOTE 2: With some chassis, back lamp, front and rear auxiliary lights, and/or speed indicator cannot be turned on.
NOTE 3: Some chassis require extra holes for installation. Use dia. 4mm pin vise for making holes.
REQUIRED R/C SYSTEM
- This kit requires the following items: a 4ch transmitter (self-neutral stick type with 4ch trims), a 4ch-receiver and 2 servos (3 servos are required when installing 56505 Motorized Support Legs). No electrical speed controller is required as MFC-01 Unit covers that function. Receiver battery (6V) is not required.
- The Following 4ch-R/C unit (transmitter/receiver) is recommended for optimum operation: FUTABA ATTACK 4WD [4VWD]/[FP-R114H].
- It is recommended to use transmitter mentioned above as using transmitter from different maker may not realize the optimum efficiency of this kit.
- Wheel trigger type transmitter or one without trims should not be used at all.
- Some connectors many not be compatible. Modifications may be required.
- PCM receiver, multi-channel receiver and the older SANWA receivers (with black case) are not available for this kit.
- When installing MFC-01 Unit into double axle truck, extension cables for servo may be required. Use extension cable (separately available) to keep reach more than 50cm.