This item is currently out of stock
- Sound effect x33 Actions
- Light effects x16 Actions
- Operation x21 Actions
- Mode Select x3 Modes
- Vibration device
- Engines sound recorded from actual L6 Diesel
- Sound, lights & vibration controllable from transmitter
- Air sound effects expertly recreated
- Vibration levels linked to engine speed for supreme realism
- Engine sound changes when coupled to trailer
1/14 R/C Tractor Truck series tractor units and Mercedes-Benz 1850L (56307)
CAUTION 1: Always use Type 540 motor included in kit, or motor sold in the 1/14 Tractor Truck Option series, otherwise MFC-03 internal speed controller may malfunction.
CAUTION 2: Lamps may require body modifications for use with some chassis.
CAUTION 3: Installation of the Vibration Unit may require the drilling of holes using a 3-4mm diameter pin vise.
Compatible Option Parts (not included)
- Item 56502 Semi-trailer light set
- Item 56505 Motorized support legs
CAUTION 1: Cannot be used in conjunction with items 56501 Electrical Unit and 56510 Tractor Truck Effects Set or parts contained in those.
CAUTION 2: Cannot be used with parts from 53909 TLU-01 or 53937 TLU-02, as connector shapes differ and noise may occur, leading to lack of model control.
Required R/C System
- This kit requires the following items (not included in kit): a 4ch transmitter (self-neutral stick type with lever-type 4ch sliding trims), a 4ch receiver, and 2 servos (3 when using with 56505 Motorized Support Legs.) Electronic speed controller and receiver battery (6V) are not required.
- Recommended R/C transmitter/receiver units: Futaba ATTACK 4YWD-2.4G / R204 GF-T or Futaba ATTACK 4WD T4VWD/FP-R114H. *Transmitters with click-touch type trims may cause difficulty when using with Tamiya Multi-Function Control Units.
- If using transmitter other than those recommended above, ensure that is it self-neutral type and uses sliding trim levers. Transmitters with no self-neutral system or non-sliding trim levers (e.g. click-touch) may not realize optimum efficiency.
- Some connectors may not be compatible, or modification may be required.
- Never use with wheel trigger type transmitters or transmitters without trims.
- PCM receiver, multi-channel receivers cannot be used with this kit.
- When installing this unit into conventional truck models, servo extension cables may be required. Use extension cables (sold separately) to ensure cable length exceeds 50cm.
- Only use with Tamiya 7.2V or 6.6V battery packs. Batteries with higher voltage may damage unit.