This item is currently out of stock
The re-release of Tamiya's classic Hornet buggy seems to have started an off-road R/C boom, as nostalgic former owners and curious newcomers enjoyed this classic buggy racer. Now here comes another "blast from the past" the 1/10 Grasshopper! Originally released in 1984, same year as the Hornet, the Grasshopper is a simply-structured easy-to-use R/C buggy that performs excellently on both off-road and tarmac tracks.
About the Model
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit of the 2WD buggy Grasshopper.
- Solid ABS resin bathtub frame with durable monocoque body.
- Metal parts, tires and driver figure remain unchanged from the original model.
- Features plastic bearings and oil-less metal not found in original kit.
- Includes all new stickers with redesigned display box and instruction manual.
- 3-piece assembly type wheels for extra realism.
- Sealed rear gearbox protects gear differential during off-road running.
- Front swing axle independent suspension. Rear rigid suspension w/coil spring.
- Extra wide high-grip rear tires and grooved front tires ensure superior control and handling.
- Includes 380 electric motor.
- Includes high performance ESC (electronic speed controller).
- Body and driver figure can be painted with model paint.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface System (Transmitter, receiver and servo)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS