This item is currently out of stock
Another one of Tamiya's classic creations, the R/C Lunch Box (1st released, 1987) was loved for its camp appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body raised up over monster truck wheels ensure that this R/C van will get attention anywhere you choose to drive it. Use the sides of the van as a canvas to paint your own original designs for the ultimate conversation piece!
About the Model
- 1/12 scale R/C assembly kit features shock-resistant styrol body mounted on lightweight and durable ABS bathtub frame.
- Fitted with front swing axle independent and rear rolling rigid type suspension.
- Diff gear, housed in sealed gearbox, enables smooth cornering.
- Front grille, side guards, F&R bumper and friction dampers made from metal plated parts.
- Monster tires feature 115mm diameter and 71mm width.
- Install wheelie bar to perform awesome wheelies!
- 3-piece assembly type wheels for extra realism.
- Sealed rear gearbox protects gear differential during off-road running.
- Includes Type 540 motor
- Now comes with high performance TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed controller).
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment