This item is currently out of stock
Relive the '70s with this Classic Pick-Up
The Subaru Brat was made solely for export, and achieved tremendous popularity in the U.S. market in the 1970s. Tamiya first produced an R/C version of this popular little truck back in 1983, and is now proud to present an updated, improved re-release of this classic R/C truck. Aside from the upgraded internal parts, this assembly kit comes with a driver figure for a nostalgic feel. In addition, both a super-detailed resin body for shelf display and a lightweight durable polycarbonate body for racing are included.
2WD Chassis Packed with Unique Features
The unique space frame chassis features 4-wheel independent suspension system with front double wishbones and rear trailing arms. The rear suspension in particular has been updated with the diaphragm type oil dampers and coil springs. A 540 Type motor drives the differential-equipped gearbox, and the drive shaft features a dog bone joint for optimum transmission efficiency. Block pattern tires mounted on the realistic 8-spoke wheels rounds out this stylish package.
- Length: 453mm, Width: 220mm, Height: 175mm, Weight: 1,840g (with Resin Body)
- Tread: 197mm (Front), 178mm (Rear)
- Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
- Suspension: Front double wishbone with in-board spring, Rear trailing arm with oil damper
- Tire Width/Diameter: 35/82mm (Front/Rear)
- Frame: Space Frame
- Motor: RS540 Type
- Gear Ratio: 6.7:1, 7.3:1, 8.5:1
- Speed Controller: ESC TEU-104BK Included
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel R/C Surface System Set with servo and receiver
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for AB
Do you want to add this item to your wishlist?
Let other customers know about this product.
Customers who bought this product also purchased