This item is currently out of stock
About the BMW 320si WTCC 2006 Team Germany
Based on the limited edition production BMW 320si, the WTCC version of this 3-series sports sedan continues BMW's tradition of touring car racing. This high-performance machine is powered by a 275 horsepower 2 liter inline 4-cylinder engine and features a distinctive rear wing and oversized fenders for an aggressive look. Team Germany was among several teams that entered this machine in the 2006 WTCC season. The two drivers on the team, Jorg Muller and Dirk Muller (no relation), both had impressive results, with Jorg finishing 2nd in the overall rankings by the slim margin of one point and Dirk taking 6th place.
About the Model
* Lightweight and user-friendly TT-01 chassis.
* 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with coil spring damped, 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearbox.
* Includes electronic speed controller (TEU-101 BK) andtype 540 motor
* Includes LEDs for head and tail lights that turn on automatically when the car is switched on. Add the TLU-02 Light Control Unit (ITEM 53937) for greater control of light operations.
* Metal-plated light casings further enhance the realism of the LEDs.
* Body is not painted and includes markings for car No.42 driven by Jorg Muller.
* Wide variety of tune-up parts are separately available to customize your machine.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
* Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
* Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
* Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
* Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
* Misc. Items: Building and track equipment