This item is currently out of stock
Popularized by such movies as Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift and the blockbuster animation Initial D, the once amateur sport of drift racing now has a wide audience and professional race series. Tamiya now releases the popular NISMO Coppermix Silvia on the TT-01D Drift Spec chassis for the ultimate R/C drift machine.
About the NISMO Coppermix Silvia
Making its dramatic appearance at the 2005 NISMO Festival held at Fuji Speedway, this car was designed as a custom street legal version of the S15 Silvia, one of the most popular cars used by both professional drift racers and amateur enthusiasts. Sporting an eye-catching silver paint scheme with unique red and black markings, the car showcased its amazing on-road drifting potential.
About the Model
* Lightweight and user-friendly TT-01D based chassis for effortless assembly.
* TT-01D drift-spec modifications include drift tires, adjustable suspension tuning, full ball bearings, sport- tuned motor, aluminum heat sink, CVA mini shock dampers and short springs.
* 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with coil spring damped, 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearbox.
* Includes electronic speed controller (TEU-101 BK)
* Includes LEDs for head and tail lights that turn on automatically when the car is switched on. Add the TLU-02 Light Control Unit (ITEM 53937) for greater control of light operations.
* Wide variety of tune-up parts are separately available to customize your machine.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
* Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
* Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
* Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
* Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
* Misc. Items: Building and track equipment