Combining nostalgic feel with modern mechanics, the superbly detailed classic Toyota pick-up truck body is now mounted on the same chassis as the Ford F-350 High-Lift.
- About the Model Durable ladder frame chassis features steel channel and resin crossmembers for high strength.
- Adjustable front and rear leaf spring suspension system equipped with friction dampers.
- 3-speed transmission allows gear changing and realistic low-speed driving.
- Propeller shafts and slipper clutch efficiently transfer power to all wheels on any type of terrain.
- Differential may be easily locked in place to enable improved off-road performance.
- Highly-detailed injection-molded body complete with new parts for rear bumper, muffler, side steps, side mirrors, and wipers, accurately reproduces the classic pick-up truck.
- Manufacturer logos depicted with metal transfer stickers, and various metal plated parts accentuate the truck's body.
- Quick-access battery compartment enables easy battery changes without removing body.
- Includes type 540 motor.
- 4-channel transmitter, ESC, and running battery & charger are all separately required.
- Installing the separately available Pick-Up Truck Multi-Function Unit MFC-02 (ITEM 53957) will further enhance the truck and put a wide range of realistic light, sound, and vibration effects at your fingertips. (Not Included)
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Control Unit: 4-Channel Surface R/C Unit with servos and receiver.
- Electronic Speed Controller(ESC): Use high power type ESC with reverse function (maximum continuous current: forward 120A, reverse 60A, FET regulation).
- Battery: battery pack and charger, requires batteries for transmitter.
- Paints and tools.