This item is currently out of stock
At the 1971 Geneva Motor Show, the Lamborghini Countach prototype was put on show.Three years later in 1974, Lamborghini released the first LP400 model Countach with theLP400S the LP500S models soon following. At the 1982 Geneva Motor Show both theLP400S and LP500S prototypes were showing off their overhanging front and rear fend-ers and a rear wing option. In 1985, approximately 320 of these vehicles sporting a new4754cc motor replacing the previous 3929cc motor were manufactured.
- New polycarbonate body captures the beautiful form of the Countach.
- Mirror, rear wing, and metal plated light case are separately-molded parts.
- Head lights are in the down position (Can not pop up)
- Type 540 motor installed on the impressive shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 (Type-E)-Improved steering linkage design features TA05 steering posts for sharper steering re-sponse.-Short wheel base (251mm), Rear wide tread (Uses long wheel axle).
- Countach LP500S (TT-01E) wheels. Front offset [+2] Rear offset [+4].
- Racing Slicks (Item 50419) provide excellent traction for high speed racing.
- LED Lights: Fog lights (5mm white) x 2, Taillights (5mm Red) x 2 are included.-Both front & rear light cases have two 5mm and four 3mm LED Light installation points.
- 2-channel R/C system, 7.2V battery and charger separately required.
- Wide variety of Option Parts are separately available to customize your machine.