About the Model
- The Mercedes-Benz Unimog's body is made from lightweight polycarbonate material.
- CR-01 chassis features a heavy-duty ladder frame with strong lightweight pressed aluminum channels and cross channels.
- 4 link coil suspension provides the flexibility needed to conquer difficult rocky terrain.
- Center gearbox features planetary gears with a compact design enabling the battery to be mounted lower for a better center of gravity.
- Newly designed 3-piece beadlock wheels mounted with massive 125mm diameter and 6mm wide rock crawler tires are ready for any terrain.
- Powered by a 540 motor.
- Can be fitted with Yellow (Front) and Red (Rear) TLU-01 LED Lights (ITEM 53909)
- The Unimog is compatible with a wide range of Option Parts
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface Set with servo, receiver and ESC
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment