This item is currently out of stock
The prominent figure of the R/C car boom was the Buggy Champ which was first released in 1979. Tamiya is now proud to re-release the Buggy Champ to celebrate the car's 30thyear anniversary. The chassis has been finely tuned while maintaining the original features of the chassis such as the unique front double trailing arms and rear torsion suspension.R/C fans' hearts will definitely race when they see the nostalgic form and relive the dynamic performance of this machine.
- This is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit.
- Length: 400mm.
- Type 540 motor included.
- ESC - TEU101BK - included
- Comes loaded with many top quality parts for improved performance such as:
- A duralumin plate reinforced 2mm thick FRP main frame.
- Die-cast front and rear suspension arms, front axle, and wheel hubs have been newlydesigned for this re-release.
- Clear transparent waterproof case protects the R/C mechanisms.
- Reinforced front uprights.
- Redesigned oil dampers.
- Comes in the same original blister pack style packaging.
- White plastic easy-to-paint body included.
- Requires TS paints
- Can be used with separately available LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (Item 55105) which is specifically made for this machine.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- 2-Channel Radio Gear w/servo and receiver
- Battery Pack
- Tools and Paints