The CC-01 chassis is equipped with an independent double wishbone front suspension and a rear solid axle featuring 4 linkages which support the durable axle case. The suspension provides realistic driving on Concrete/Asphalt and Dirt. Equipped with not only a durable polycarbonate shell, but all the detail and style of the Land Cruiser. Oval-shaped front grille, blinkers, and mirrors parts give it scale realism.
Specs & Features
- 1:10 R/C assembly kit model of the Toyota FJ40 on the CC-01 chassis.
- The Toyota FJ40's body is made from lightweight polycarbonate.
- Comes with Tamiya LED Light Unit (TLU-01) and two 5mm dia. white and two 5mm dia. red LED lights representing the front headlights and rear lights.
- Add Tamiya LED Light Control Unit (TLU-02) Item 53937 for a greater sense of realism. (NOT IN KIT)
- 3.5" Block style tires and white ABS resin wheels.
- Newly designed front bumper
- 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis comes with front double wishbone and rear 4-link suspension.
- With a Wheelbase of 252mm it's 10mm longer than that of the Mitsubishi Pajero Metaltop Wide (Item 57782)
- Type 540 motor and Electronic Speed Controller (TEU-105BK) included.
- Stickers and masking seals included.
- 2-channel R/C system, battery pack and charger separately required.
- Further customize your Toyota FJ40 with a number of Tamiya's Hop-Up Options parts.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- 2-Channel Radio Gear w/servo and receiver
- Battery Pack and Charger
- Tools and Paints