This item is currently out of stock
The Super Trofeo is a limited edition version of the Gallardo LP 560-4 sports car. It was designed for the Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo one-make racing series, which was held in May 2009. The car features the same chassis as the LP 560-4, but includes modifications such as a direct injection V10 engine which pumps out 570ps. It also has a higher compression ratio of 12.5:1 variable valve timing. The standard, E-gear transmission allows the driver to shift gears much faster than a manual gearbox. The Gallardo features a 4WD suspension for enhanced handling and a dry weight of 2,900lbs.
Specs & Features
- 1/10 R/C assembly model kit.
- Newly designed polycarbonate body accurately reproduces the ground-hugging form of the Gallardo.
- Separately molded side mirrors and rear wing are accurately reproduced.
- 2-belt driven TA05 ver.II chassis offers superior control, handling, and easier maintenance.
- Comes with medium narrow racing slick tires and 16-spoke gun metal wheels.
- Type 540 motor included.
- 2-channel R/C system, ESC, battery pack & charger are separately required.
- A wide variety of Option Parts is available, NOT INCLUDED, to further customize your chassis:
- Item 54170 TA05 ver.II Low Friction Drive Belt (342mm)
- Item 54019 TA05-IFS Aluminum Bulkhead
- Item 54175 TA05 ver.II Separate Suspension Mounts (1D-1XD)
- Item 54196 TA05 ver.II Carbon Reinforced K Parts (Stiffener)
- Item 54197 TA05 ver.II Aluminum Motor Mount Set
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s) and ESC
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS