This item is currently out of stock
In the 1960s, Mercedes-Benz built the Unimog 406 Series. These multi-purpose trucks were known for being 4WD and having exceptional off-road performance. The Unimog can be used in environments such as deserts, jungles and mountains. Unimog is an acronym for "UNIversal-Motor-Gerat" with Gerat translating to mean machine or device. The vehicles featured an inline 6-cylinder diesel engine, 8-speed transmission, and front/rear lockable differentials.
Specs & Features
- 1/10 R/C assembly kit of the Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 Series U900.
- The polycarbonate shell accurately captures the unique form of the Unimog.
- Front & rear light cases and side mirrors are precisely reproduced in durable ABS resin.
- Front bumper and large block tires with realistic tread pattern provide the model with a true-to-scale presence.
- Fully-enclosed front and rear gearboxes are equipped with differential gears for smooth cornering.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features oil dampers.
- 2 white and 2 red 5mm LED lights (Total 4) are included.
- Comes with LED Light Unit TLU-01 (Item 53909). *It is also possible to assemble with LED Light Control Unit TLU-02 (Item 53937). (Sold separately)
- TBLE-02S ESC included
- Type 540 motor is included.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS