This item is currently out of stock
This is a re-release version of the Blitzer Beetle R/C assembly kit, which was inspired by the exciting off-road desert racer designs seen in the United States. R/C fans will rejoice with its distinctive form and relive the fun and dynamic driving performance of this machine.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (1150 Ball Bearing x 8pcs.) (NOT A COMPLETE SET).
- The durable resin body is molded in black and comes with side mirror parts.
- The tough, lightweight ABS bathtub chassis features a rear-mounted motor, rear-wheel drive layout.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension is equipped with C.V.A. shock units and extremely durable monocoque-type lower arms.
- The front spiked tires feature three ribs for enhanced stability while the rear tires feature both spikes and an X-shaped tread pattern along the center to ensure high levels of grip.
- Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
- Driver figure is also included.
- Electric Motor: 540-Type (included).
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC): TEU-104BK (included).
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio System: 2-Channel R/C Set (NOT INCLUDED)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector (NOT INCLUDED)
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery (NOT INCLUDED)
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS (NOT INCLUDED)