This item is currently out of stock
Tamiya is proud to release the 1/10 R/C off-road buggy Leonis on the newly-designed DB02 chassis. The well balanced machine was developed based on input from the TRF team and has an orthodox layout featuring a durable wide bathtub chassis, shaft-driven 4WD setup, and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension. The Leonis features a distinctive body shell which was designed by famous Toyota racing team and tuner, TOM'S.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Polycarbonate body is designed by TOM'S designers.
- Polycarbonate rear wing is also included.
- Shaft-driven 4WD setup with the motor positioned horizontally at the center of the chassis to provide optimum power transmission as well as stability and balance.
- Durable batutub chassis is combined with front & rear upper braces to provide superb chassis rigidity.
- Front & rear compact gearboxes are equipped with ball differentials.
- Proven 4-wheel double wishbone suspension from the DB01 is equipped with CVA shock units.
- Front & rear Dual Block Tires and dish wheels included.
- Compatible with straight-type battery packs such as Item 55111 Tamiya LF3700-6.6V Racing Pack. (NOT INCLUDED)
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio System: 2-Channel Surface R/C Set with ESC (NOT INCLUDED)
- Motor: Type 540 Electric Motor (NOT INCLUDED)
- Motor Pinion: Use 48 pitch gears (NOT INCLUDED)
- Battery and Charger (NOT INCLUDED)
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS (NOT INCLUDED)