This item is currently out of stock
Tamiya has created the brand-new RM-01 chassis in response to the 1/12 scale racing resurgence around the world. This new chassis features a Direct Drive 2WD setup and a pivot-ball link rear (PBLR) suspension to offer linear throttle and steering response and realistic racing action. Tamiya's 1985 release of the Toyota Tom's 84C is the first body that is outfitted for the RM-01 chassis.
Specs and Features
- 1/12 scale ready to assemble electric powered R/C model racing kit.
- Chassis features a 2.5mm thick black-colored FRP lower deck, a resin gear case designed to enable ground clearance adjustement, pitch and roll dampers, as well as pivot ball link rear (PBLR) suspension system.
- Ball diff integrated with spur gear can be readily accessed for adjustment.
- Front independant suspension features optimized kingpin trail for increased stability.
- High-grip sponge tires are included.
- Type 380 motor is also included.
- Type 540 motor (separately available) can be used. (NOT INCLUDED)
- Use Item 55105 Tamiya LF Battery LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (M-Size, case size: 70 x 38 x 20 mm) as the power source. (NOT INCLUDED)
- Installation of square-shaped battery packs is also possible using glass tape (sold separately). Example: 1S hard case battery packs. (NOT INCLUDED)
- Included Polycarbonate body faithfully reproduces the Toyota Tom's 84C.
- Sticker sheet to depict the livery and a driver torso included.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface System with receiver, servo and ESC (see PICTURE for permissible size) (NOT INCLUDED)
- Power Source: Battery Pack (NOT INCLUDED), requires batteries for transmitter (NOT INCLUDED)
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for battery pack (NOT INCLUDED)
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS (NOT INCLUDED)
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment (NOT INCLUDED)