This item is currently out of stock
After the re-release of the Hotshot (2007), we have received huge demand for re-release of the Super Shot, which was originally released in 1986. Tamiya has answered these calls and is announcing the comeback of this famous machine, which has been renamed as the Super Hot Shot.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The chassis features the same basic layout as the original including the shaft-driven 4WD setup.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with 4 oil dampers.
- Chassis underguard offers superb chassis protection.
- Spiked tires are mounted on gold-plated wheels.
- Polycarbonate body and rear wing.
- Full ball bearing specification.
- Comes with GT-Tuned Motor (25T).
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC): TBLE-02S included.
- Kit will feature newly designed packaging.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel R/C Surface System Set with servo and receiver
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS