This item is currently out of stock
The belt-driven 4WD layout positions the motor at the front for superb stability and the box-like chassis features fully-enclosed front/rear gearboxes, covers to protect the drive belt and R/C units, and holes in the chassis bottom to help disgorge any debris, all of which help ensure superb all-terrain capability. In addition, a long tie-rod steering system reduces bump steer during driving and a hatch on the underside of the chassis enables quick access to the battery pack.
This versatile chassis is capable of dynamic R/C driving on dirt surfaces. It features a front-motor, belt driven 4WD layout and the box-like main frame features wheel well liners to provide superb protection against dust. The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with TRF dampers and ensures plenty of suspension stroke and ground clearance for off-road driving. The large front bumper incorporates an ample approach angle for driving on bumpy surfaces.
Tune-Up Parts (INCLUDED)
- 42102 TRF Special Damper (Hard Black Coating)
- 53642 5mm Aluminium Ball Connector (Blue)
- 51000 Hi-Torque Servo Saver (Black)
- F/R Gear Differential
- Aluminum turnbuckle (Blue)
- Reinforced drive belt
- Full ball bearings
- Universal Shaft Set
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Control Unit: 2-Channel Surface R/C Unit with servo, receiver and ESC
- Battery: battery pack and charger, requires batteries for transmitter
- Motor: Type 540 Motor
- XV-01 Bodies*
*The following body parts sets are compatible with XV-01 chassis:
- #51289 Subaru Impreza WRC Monte Carlo '07 Body Parts Set
- #51364 Subaru Impreza WRC 2008 Body Parts Set
- #51376 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Body Parts Set
For more information on other compatible bodies, refer to the Tamiya homepage.