This item is currently out of stock
The first model to feature the newly-designed XV-01 chassis is the Subaru Impreza WRX STi rally car which was fielded in 2011 by the Subaru Team Arai. Led by Toshihiro Arai, the championship-winning driver of the 2005 and 2007 Production Car World Rally Championship (PWRC) seasons, the team entered the Impreza in the 2011 Intercontinental Rally Challenge (IRC) series. The team also raced at Rd.5 Rally Hokkaido in the 2011 Asia-Pacific Rally Championship (APRC), where Arai impressively drove the car to victory.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The sporty form of the Impreza has been realistically reproduced by the polycarbonate body.
- Sticker sheet included to depict the Team Arai rally car's livery.
- The newly-designed XV-01 chassis features a belt-driven 4WD system and covers to protect the drivetrain and R/C units from dirt and debris.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features plenty of stroke and is equipped with Rally Block Tires to ensure dynamic R/C rally driving on both gravel and tarmac surfaces.
- Gear Differential.
- Full Ball Bearings.
- Separately-molded side mirror parts included.
- Type 540 motor included.
- Please note that LED components are not included.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface System with receiver, servo and ESC (NOT INCLUDED)
- Power Source: Battery Pack (NOT INCLUDED), requires batteries for transmitter (NOT INCLUDED)
- Charger: for battery pack (NOT INCLUDED)
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS (NOT INCLUDED)
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment (NOT INCLUDED)