This item is currently out of stock
This is a 1/10 scale assembly R/C kit of the Subaru BRZ, which was released to the driving public in March 2012. The BRZ is a compact, front engine rear-wheel drive sports car powered by one of Subaru's trademark boxer engines, a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder unit. Its lightweight, rigid chassis was designed to give the driver an exciting driving experience and features a low center of gravity as well as a specially-tuned front strut, rear double wishbone suspension setup. The Tamiya Radio Control replica is mated to the easy to assemble TT-01 Type-E chassis platform, which is ideal for new hobbyists entering the radio control modeling hobby
Specs and Features
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (Blue-Plated Medium-Narrow Mesh Wheels (+2 Offset) x 4pcs.) which are for the FIRST PRODUCTION batch.
- TT-01 Type-E chassis platform
- Shaft-drive 4WD independent double wishbone suspension
- Gear differentials
- Plastic bushings for all moving parts
- Sticker and masking sticker sheets included.
- Separately-molded side mirrors included.
- Note: LED components are not included.
- ESC (Electronic Speed Control) Tamiya TEU-105BK included
- Tamiya Type-540 brushed motor included
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface System (Transmitter, receiver and servo)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS