The latest exciting addition to the pantheon of Tamiya off-road models is the Volkswagen Amarok. The Amarok has been produced by the German motor giant since 2010 and is a versatile vehicle at home both on- and offroad. It features a modern pick-up truck body with double- and single-cab variants. Suspension is provided by front McPherson struts and reaf leaf springs. This model is based upon a 3-liter engine version of the car which was used to promote the Winter Olympic Games in Sochi 2014 (please note it does not recreate the markings used on the Sochi promotional vehicle).
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 463mm, width: 251mm
- A polycarbonate body accurately captures the modern, double-cab pick-up truck body of the Amarok.
- The model runs on an updated, narrow version of the WT-01 chassis. It features a 281mm wheelbase and 192mm front & rear tread.
- The monocoque chassis unit provides sure-footed handling and easy access to the gearbox for maintenance.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with 123mm diameter/59mm width tires for excellent traction.
- Instruction manual and sticker sheets included.
- TBLE-02S ESC included.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo and receiver
- Batterys and charger
- Tools and paints to assemble kit