This item is currently out of stock
This model is an updated release of a Tamiya classic, which was released as "Willy's Wheeler" under the Item No. 58039 back in 1983. It makes a welcome return to the Tamiya R/C upon a newly-overhauled variant of the WR-02 chassis.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The WR-02C chassis is based upon the WR-02, and inherits its playful and fun drivability. It features an unusual 185mm wheelbase. Power is supplied to the rear wheels from the centrally-mounted motor.
- Features wide rear tires. Tires have fun half-and-half tread patterns that differ on outer and inner parts.
- Comes with a pre-assembled gearbox and motor unit for ease of assembly.
- The small, playful hatchback body shape remains as on Item 58039 and is bound to be a hit in the modern day! It is reproduced in durable resin.
- A torque-tuned motor provides ample power for the model.
- Electronic speed controller, TBLE-02S, included.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo and receiver
- Batterys and charger
- Tools and paints to assemble kit