This item is currently out of stock
Tamiya announces another product featuring the popular Japanese mascot character Kumamon. The buggy model features the body of the Sand Rover and the uncomplicated 2WD DT-02 chassis. This combination of easy-to-assemble chassis and popular character will prove attractive not only to R/C newcomers, but also veteran drivers and even fans of Japanese pop culture!
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale 2WD R/C model assembly kit.
- The bathtub frame DT-02 chassis features a longitudinally-positioned battery pack for optimum weight
- distribution and a lower center of gravity.
- 4-wheel independent suspension with coil spring dampers.
- Features a pre-assembled and painted figure depicting the inimitable Kumamon, with stickers and parts to recreate hat, towel and other accessories.
- Bright and colorful decals of Kumamon and Kumamoto Prefecture specialities liven up the model.
- Type 380 motor offers excellent controllability.
- Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo and receiver
- Batterys and charger
- Tools and paints to assemble kit