First introduced in 1983, The Frog 2WD racing buggy made a huge splash with its eye-catching design and top-drawer performance, plus a single seater buggy-inspired body that drips realism. The legend continues with the Comical Frog, which features a newly stylized body, bubble tires and exciting chassis that offers hours of fun.
This WR-02CB chassis is based around a slimline monocoque frame with power from the central motor imparted to the rear wheels via gears and a gear differential in the pre-assembled, sealed gearbox. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is paired with CVA oil dampers, and 2-piece wheels are joined by bubble tires for a fun look and drive.
This R/C model assembly kit creates a 2WD buggy, with a lightweight and durable stylized polycarbonate version of The Frog body,and a helmeted driver figure included. The WR-02CB chassis is a fun rear-wheel drive unit with wide tread, a longitudinal battery pack position, and even depictions of rear exhausts. Give it maximum acceleration to perform exciting wheelies!
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Length: 356mm, width: 244mm. Wheelbase: 170mm.
- Durable monocoque centerpiece and inline battery pack position, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and 2-piece steering tie-rod set up.
- Polycarbonate body.
- Driver figure included.
- Suspension arms feature multiple damper attachment holes for easily adjustable performance.
- New 2-piece wheels molded in durable ABS.
- New tire design, with rib pattern front and block pattern rear.
- Oil-filled CVA Mini shock units provide superb cushioning, even on rough off-road surfaces.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC
- Includes 540-type brushed motor.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo and receiver
- Batterys and charger
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS