This item is currently out of stock
The Lotus Type 79 is one of the most recognizable F1 cars ever made. Tamiya's new 1/10 scale R/C model, based on the F104W ("W" = wide) chassis, lets you take control of this historic vehicle.
Driver parts included for the cockpit to enhance scale realism.
A wide variety of Option Parts is available (NOT INCLUDED):
- 54138 F103 Low Friction Pad (2pcs.)
- 54165 F104 Soft T-Bar
- 54203 F104 Aluminum Servo Mount (L/R)
- 54169 F104 Aluminum Pivot Post
- 54166 F104 Aluminum Motor Mount (R/L)
- 54162 F104 Carbon Rear Shaft
Specs & Features
- 1/10 R/C assembly kit model of the Lotus Type 79.
- Length: 461mm, Width: 205mm, Height: 94mm.
- The F104W chassis features F103 front arms to allow you to mimic the dimensions of F1 machines of the 1970's.
- Polycarbonate Body.
- A resin bumper is equipped under the front wing.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo and ESC
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment