This item is currently out of stock
The McLaren MP4/6 was the first McLaren to be powered by Honda's V12 engine which was controlled by the H-pattern manual gearbox. The 1991 F1 season saw team driver Aryton Senna win the season's first four races including the Brazilian GP. The MP4/6 went on to earn McLaren their fourth straight constructors' championship and also saw Senna claim his third and last drivers' championship.
Specs and Features
- 1/10 R/C assembly kit model of the 1991 McLaren MP4/6
- Length: 413mm, Width: 200mm, Height: 98mm.
- The F104W chassis features a longitudinal battery layout .
- The F104W chassis incorporates F103 front arms to mimic the wider dimensions of earlier F1 machines.
- Durable polycarbonate body
- Transmission: RWD-2WD, Direct Drive, Solid Axle
- Friction rear damper with coil spring
- Front king-pin coil spring independent suspension
- Foam tires
- Spur gear with built in ball differential
- Friction pads for chassis roll adjustment
- A resin bumper is equipped under the front wing to protect against shocks and crashes.
- Number 2 car, G.Berger, decal sheet.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio System: 2-Channel R/C Set w/ESC
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment