This item is currently out of stock
PLEASE NOTE: The printed blue box cover increases the visibility of minor scratches and imperfections - sorry we cannot offer mint box covers.
In 1992, Tamiya released a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit of the Nissan R91CP, the winner of the 1992 24 Hours of Daytona. This re-release features the same chassis components of the 1992 original.
Specs and Features
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Bathtub chassis incorporates front FRP lower deck and rear T-bar setup.
- Kingpin/coil front suspension and rear T-bar suspension provides balanced controllability.
- Direct-Drive 2WD system offers sharp throttle response.
- Ball differential included
- Polycarbonate body shell.
- Separately-molded ABS plastic side mirror and rear wing parts included.
- Parts to depict cockpit and driver torso included.
- Sticker and window masking sticker sheets included.
- Oil damper to control pitch included
- Foam tires included.
- Includes Sport-Tuned motor
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface System (Transmitter, receiver and servo) with ESC
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS