This item is currently out of stock
PLEASE NOTE: Our kits are brand new in its original packaging - there is the possibility of minor creasing of the outer box.
With this particular kit the metallic coating on the body parts always has random dust particles and imperfections present.
Sorry we cannot guarantee kits with perfect condition box covers.
In 2007, Tamiya brought back the legendary Hotshot R/C buggy, replacing older, hard to assemble parts with
modern equivalents while keeping true to the spirit of the original. This 2007 model now comes as a special
edition kit featuring a gold-plated body, rear wing, and wheels to help commemorate 35th years of Tamiya's R/C.
About the Model
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (1150 Ball Bearing x 8pcs.) which are subject to the FIRST PRODUCTION.
- Metal-plated Polycarbonate Body and Rear Wing comes pre-trimmed.
- Gold-plated wheels included.
- ABS resin monocoque frame features shaft-driven 4WD setup.
- Dog bone type front/rear drive shafts and propeller shaft
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with front/rear oil dampers.
- Electronic Speed Controller: TEU-104BK included.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel R/C Surface System Set with servo and receiver
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS