This item is currently out of stock
PLEASE NOTE: Our kits are brand new in its original packaging - there is the possibility of minor creasing of the outer box.
With this particular kit the dark box cover easily picks up light surface scratches.
Sorry we cannot guarantee kits with perfect condition box covers.
Tamiya's Avante (2011) off-road buggy now comes as a limited edition Black Special to commemorate the 35th
anniversary of Tamiya R/C car products. This special kit comes with Item 84256 Avante (2011) Racing Steering
Set and Item 84257 Avante (2011) Torque Splitter Set.
About the Model
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (Lightweight Black Wheels: Front & Rear x 2pcs. each) which are subject to the FIRST PRODUCTION.
- This re-released version of Tamiya's legendary 1988 Avante buggy features the Mini 4WD Avante Black Special's color scheme. Length: 420mm, Width: 240mm, Height: 140mm.
- Carbon fiber upper/lower decks (2mm) and rear damper stay (3.5mm) ensure superb strength.
- Front/rear ball differentials and center torque splitter help provided sure-footed traction.
- Racing steering set with 2mm thick carbon fiber plate offers linear steering response.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with metal shafts allow a high degree of setting customization.
- Alumium front knuckles feature the same shape as those on the original Avante.
- Radius arm protector absorbs to prevent damage to suspension arms.
- Tires are mounted on eye-catching fluorenscent pink lightweight wheels.
- A total of 26 ball bearings contribute to reduced friction loss.
- Comes with a 25T motor featuring a special label applied.
- Electronic Speed Controller: TEU-104BK included.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio System: 2-Channel R/C Surface Set with servo, receiver and ESC
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS