This R/C model assembly kit is a re-released and updated version of Top-Force EVO., first released in 1992. Length: 400mm, width: 250mm, height: 190mm.
- Features lightweight and highly rigid double deck frame which covers front/rear gearboxes with 2mm thickness carbon fiber upper and lower plates, and facilitates easy maintenance.
- Drivetrain uses full ball bearings and shaft driven 4WD, ensuring minimal power loss.
- Includes front/rear ball differentials, center one-way and front/rear assembly universal drive shafts.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with aluminum cylinder oil dampers uses turnbuckle shafts in the upper arms for adjustable camber angle.
- Compatible with 7.2V Racing Packs and LF2200-6.6V Racing Pack.
- Pre-cut & painted body included.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (Not Included):
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface System (Transmitter, receiver and servo)
- Battery Source: Battery Pack & Charger